- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar, plus a little extra for dusting
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps honey
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together almond butter, egg, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and honey in a large bowl. (I always mix with a wooden spoon, but you can use an electric stand or hand mixer if you so choose.)
- Spray hands with coconut oil spray. Roll 1 heaping tbsp. of dough in hands to form a ball. Place on lined or greased cookie sheet. (This is a pretty sticky dough.)
- Flatten cookies with the back of a fork and sprinkle with coconut sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes depending on your oven. (These took a little bit longer to cook in my oven than the traditional peanut butter variety. I cooked them for about 17 minutes and they were perfectly crispy around the edges and soft in the center.)
- Try to let them cool. I was not successful in this mission and ate one piping hot.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American