An easy Paleo version of the banana bread muffin
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil, almond oil, or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 small, ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, oil of choice, honey, vanilla, and baking soda. Mix well. *I chose to use coconut oil for this recipe. I have also found that baked goods with coconut oil taste even better when stored in the refrigerator. These muffins were no exception according to my husband!
- Add coconut flour and mix until lump free. *Can be done by hand or with an electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas until creamy. *I find slightly over ripened bananas work best, but you can use fresh as well.
- Mix bananas into the other mixture.
- Line muffin pan with liners or grease with additional oil. Fill each muffin cup ¾ full for fluffiest muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: American