- 2 lbs. Spicy Italian Sausage, Links
- 3 Large Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 6 Foil Packets
- Pre-heat the grill. You want medium to medium-high heat.
- Wash and slice bell peppers and onions. I like to slice into thin strips.
- Chop sausage links into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare foil packets. Place an even amount of the bell peppers, onions, and Italian sausage in each packet.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt & pepper, and olive oil in each packet. Close up the packets.
- Place in refrigerator to be grilled later or place on grill.
- Grill for 30-35 minutes or until the sausage is cooked through and the peppers and onions are softened.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian