- 6 cooked sausages cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup white wine (or extra broth if you don’t have wine)
- 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes.
- ½ chopped onion
- ½ head chopped garlic
- 2 chopped celery spears
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 cups frozen shrimp
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot except shrimp.
- Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, or high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Add shrimp and cook for 30 more minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or cauliflower mash.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Cajun