An easy Paleo version of a Chinese favorite, pork lo mein!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 cups snap peas (I used frozen)
- ¾ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2+ teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 zucchini, peeled into noodles
- Add some sesame oil to skillet, cook pork for 3 minutes, add snap peas and cook 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, orange juice, coconut aminos, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, red pepper flakes, crushed garlic, and onion powder. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer until pork is almost cooked through.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook for 2 minutes. *I used a julienne slicer to make my zoodles. Peel cucumber, julienne, then put on a plate and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Chinese