- 2 lbs Rib Eye steak, thinly sliced
- 8 large portabella mushrooms
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Dash salt and pepper
- Provolone cheese – optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean the mushrooms, brush inside with olive oil, and cook for 10 minutes. Drain any liquid that has been released.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, peppers, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are carmelized. Set aside.
- Add the steak to the pan and cook until done, around 8 minutes.
- Combine onions and peppers with the meat and cook for 2 minutes
- Stuff mushrooms with steak mixture, top with cheese if desired.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American